Each of your stakeholders holds the key to their own power within. It’s possible to forget this, especially during times of challenge, disruption, and change. How can we realize our own internal power both personally and professionally, as individuals and as an organization, no matter the constraints in the external world? And, how can we create a culture where everyone feels valued and can show up as their full selves, by first making sure they are Internally Referenced, and inherently and unconditionally value themselves and source their power from within?
We can help develop your team using the 6 Principles of Internally Referenced Leadership.™
Andrea Kayne works with education, government, not for profit, corporate, and technology leaders and organizations to assist them in maximizing their efficacy, improving their efficiency, enhancing their impact, and creating a truly diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture (DEI), in spite of limiting constraints, diminishing resources, overwhelmed systems, and outmoded paradigms.
Redefining Workplace Inclusion and Success: An Internally Referenced Approach
Now that the line between work and home has been erased completely for many people, it’s not surprising that it’s been a time to redefine, pivot, and make sure that the mission of their company is aligned with their personal values.
“The great reset” that’s occurring in the wake of the pandemic has resulted in a period of reflection about what is important, and as you know, what we expect out of work and our work lives is top of mind. We have an opportunity to reinvent work and workplace culture.
Connection, when more people are working remotely, or hybridly, is more important than ever, and staying connected and productive is key. Being in flow and able to accomplish deep work is proven to keep people happier and more satisfied in their work.
What We Can Do for Your Organization
We operationalize these themes with research-based exercises and strategies as well as case studies from a multitude of relevant sectors. We also provide Toolkits that can be used on an ongoing basis. We offer organizational and individual seminars, presentations, retreats, and consulting services in the following areas (and we work with organizations to customize what they need).
Here’s a representative sampling of some of our recent offerings:
- KAIC: Introduction to the 6 Principles of Internally Referenced Leadership™
- KAIC by De-Universalizing Truths: A DEI Approach to Creating Cultures of Inherent Value and Worthiness
- KAIC No Matter What: An Internally Referenced Leadership Approach to Creating Cultures of Problem-Solving Resiliency in a Post-Pandemic World
- KAIC: Beyond Entitlement & Privilege – An Internally Referenced DEI Approach to Creating Equitable Cultures Based on Merit and Hard Work
- KAIC: An Internally Referenced DEI Approach to Speaking Truth to Power & Creating Cultures of Transparency & Mutual Accountability
- KAIC: Learning to Love is the Thing – An Internally Referenced Approach to Utilizing the Right Brain as a Rich Inner Resource of Creativity, Balance, & Joy
- KAIC: An Internally Referenced Leadership Approach to Creating Cultures of Lifelong Learning and Continuous Growth
- KAIC: An Internally Referenced Approach to Empower Your Team Professionally and Personally to Not Just Survive But Thrive in a Post-Pandemic World.
- What If There is No Missing Piece? The Internally Referenced Enneagram
- Incorporating Mindfulness into Your Culture
- Team Building and Development
- Manifestation Mondays with Laura Berman offered through the ALTAR Community.
How We Work
No matter what your organization is going through and what external pressures and constraints exist, your team can find a sense of wholeness, power and efficacy by tapping into their Internally Referenced Leadership™.
Because Andrea directs DePaul University’s leadership program and is a professor we can offer our programs in collaboration with the DePaul Office of Innovative Professional Learning and, where appropriate, offer continuing education credit, microcredentials, and digital badges for resumes.
Services include in person, online, and hybrid offerings.
- 1 Hour Lunch Workshop
- 2 hour Workshop
- Half Day Training
- Full Day Training
- Weekend Transformational Retreat
- Custom Programming
- Executive Coaching
As a leadership coach myself, it has become increasingly clear to me that cultivating the relationship we have to ourselves is paramount to being able to live, love and lead in today’s world. And Andrea brings home the truth that the source of sovereignty comes from within.
The Coach for ChangeMakers & CultureShifters, Creating Impact, LLC
Pragmatic Resilience is a subject that resonates deeply with our Campowerment “campers”, and Andrea’s interactive workshop really hit home for our people. Great program!
About Andrea Kayne
As Director of the Leadership Program at DePaul University College of Education, where she has spent the last twenty years. Andrea has taught, written, spoken, and consulted worldwide in the areas of empowered leadership, feminist leadership, emotionally intelligent leadership, constructive culture and conflict resolution, data-informed professional learning communities, and the area she has developed called Internally Referenced Leadership™.
Andrea has a background in both law and education, holding a Master of Education degree from Harvard University and a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Pennsylvania.